Monday, September 15, 2008

Apologies

I want to apologize for causing any unecessary worry from my last post. I was at my wit's end when that was written. I felt as if I was at the end of my rope, and I was sitting at rock bottom. I hope that I never have another day like that again.

Things are still moving along here. I am still pressing forward with the things I need to accomplish. I am doing my 100% best to give my guys the support they need to keep them safe. I can only do my best and trust that God will handle the rest.

I don't have any major updates since my last post. Time is passing, and soon I will be headed home for a couple of weeks of well deserved family time. After that, I only have a couple of months left here. Then, I get to have three uninterrupted years of family time. After my next tour, I will only have five years left before I can once again be a silly-villian. Man, time flies.

I hope that all of you are doing well back in the good ole US of A. Take care and remember you are in my prayers. Thank you for all of your support for myself and my family during this deployment.

No comments: